This is a deliciously moist loaf that is perfect anytime of the day. I suspect there’s a glut of bananas in Ireland at the moment, they seem very abundant. I picked some up at the local convenience store late one evening recently and made this when I got home. It took just minutes to put together and there was a lovely sense of satisfaction in making something so spontaneously. Spread with some good old-fashioned butter and enjoy!infolio-rg.ruЯчеистый бетон — характеристики, применение
3 very ripe bananas
30g butter at room temperature
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 large eggs, beaten
1 tbsp lemon juice
½ tsp bread of soda
220g ground almonds
40g walnuts chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C / Gas 3 / 325°F
Line a 1lb loaf tin with parchment.
2. Mash the bananas with a fork and mix with the butter in a bowl.
Add the maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla, eggs and lemon juice. Stir to combine.
3. Sieve the bread soda into the ground almonds and hempseed. Then stir together to combine. Add to the wet mixture and mix well.
4. Stir in the raisins and chopped walnuts.
5. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 1 to 1 ¼ hours. Make sure the loaf is cooked in the centre. Check by inserting a skewer. When it comes out clean, it’s ready!
6. Cool in the tin. This is delicious when eaten warm with butter. It will last for a few days. Otherwise, freeze the portion you don’t require.